Who Can We Help
We act for a number of different professions/trades but in particular we can help with;
- Dental Surgeons – Associates and Principles
- Medical Consultants
- Clinical Physicians
- Opticians / Optometrists
- Locum GPs
We deal with a range of individuals from the medical and healthcare profession and so understand this complex profession. In addition to the other services that we provide, we can also assist in the following specialist areas:
- Surgery Developments
- Self Employed Dental Associates, newly qualified Dentists, Dentists from overseas and Dental empires.
- Partnership changes, structure and agreements
- Advice on the purchase of surgeries and consulting rooms
- VAT issues (where relevant)
I.T. Consultants/Graphic Designers
In addition to our other services, we can also assist you with:
- Company Formations and Structuring
- Annual Accounting package service
- Monthly Bookkeeping, Payroll & VAT - (Pro advisor partner with QuickBooks online)
- Remuneration advice & Tax Planning
- Personal taxation
- IR35 reviews
A fixed fee can be provided for you. A tailored package is based on your support needs and transactional volume. Please contact us directly to arrange a consultation to establish your tailored fixed fee proposal.
We act for a number of pharmacists, so the comprehensive services we offer you and your pharmacy include:
- Tax advisory and compliance service
- Incorporation advice
- Ownership change
- Setting up a pharmacy
- Buying or selling a pharmacy
- Raising finance
- QuickBooks online installation and training
A fixed fee can be provided for your community pharmacy business. A tailored package is based on your support needs and transactional volume. Please contact us directly to arrange a consultation to establish your tailored fixed fee proposal.
- Property Development, Investment Companies and Trusts
- Property investments by individuals to include Buy to lets
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries to landlords under the Let Property Campaign
Whether you are thinking of incorporating or you already have a limited company – we can help you. Limited companies can be tricky, especially when deciding if you will really save tax! In addition you have to be careful how you draw money out of the company in a tax efficient manner, not to mention company obligations such as company returns, company accounts etc. Let us help you through your obligations to make your life easier!
Why not contact us today?
For more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 020 8346 0391 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions. Even better, why not register your interest in a free, no obligation meeting to help you and us assess if we are a good match – it only takes a minute. Remember, whilst we are based in London, we service clients from all over the country.